I’m a mom and moms talk about their kids. As they are the centre of our universe, it’s inevitable. So here’s your warning: I may get a little “mom” on you from time to time.
While I like to think I’m responsible for all the good my daughter learns (and that the not so good she’s picked up from other people), it’s interesting when I think of what she has taught me.
Here’s what we can all learn from children in relation to business and marketing:
– Put out into the world what you want known
– Try new things
– Learn every day and adapt
– Use your words (communicate)
– Copying others does not always lead to good things
– Learn from doing it “wrong”
– There’s a whole world of colour waiting to be explored