These two simple words evoke so many different emotions. Love. Hate. And everything in between. Whether it’s a stranger, friend, family member or significant other – everyone deserves a little extra L-O-V-E this Valentine’s Day.
Here are some easy ways that we can all spread the love a little further this year:
- Send an anonymous Valentine to someone who needs it
- Pay for a stranger’s coffee or breakfast
- Pick up the phone and call someone you love
- Give a compliment to a cashier or server
- Buy flowers and hand them out one-by-one on the street or in a mall
- Leave a six-pack of beer and a hilarious card on your friend’s doorstep. Pair this treat with the perfect DaniPress postcard. Bonus points for bringing pizza and joining in on the carb fest!
- Make dinner for your family and surprise them with an easy Valentine’s Day dessert
- Send an old fashioned card in the mail to an old friend. This cute DaniPress card will do the trick
- Bring a treat to share with your co-workers. My personal favourite work treat includes cinnamon, sugar and more sugar
It’s not hard and it doesn’t need to be sappy – just thoughtful. Everyone always says, ‘it’s the thought that counts’ and this year, I am determined to make my Valentine’s Day thoughts count.
Xoxo (sorry, I just couldn’t resist)
Happy Valentine’s Day!