We are looking for a strong interactive marketing strategist that eats, breathes and sleeps optimization.
Analytics are your fuel. You take data and insights and turn them into conversions. You call Google and they actually call you back. You’re so good at your job that you make yourself look like a genius at every turn.
There’s almost nothing you can’t do. Talk to clients? No problem. Clients, and grandmothers alike, love you. Develop and write a strategy overview? It’s a snap. Implement search and display campaigns in multiple platforms? It’s child’s play really.
Your resume reads like a menu of interactive media awesomeness. You have:
- An intimate understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google My Business, YouTube and Google AdWords
- SEO proficiency
- Developed and implemented online promotions and contests
- Content development ideas and recommendations galore
- Led content management across multiple platforms
- Built and managed multi-platform campaigns for numerous clients
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with e-newsletter publishing
- Performed keyword research and analysis
- Written ad copy, built reports, and provided clients with strategic advice
- Budgeted, planned and allocated resources for a variety of clients
- Knowledge of remarketing
- A great thirst for learning and knowledge
If this describes you, you should probably send your resume to Alyson Hodson, President & CEO, at email@example.com. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
*This position has been filled.