Have you wanted to be an Interactive Marketing Strategist since you were a kid? No? Well that’s okay, it wasn’t really a thing back then. But did you ever want a job that children would some day aspire to be? You’re in luck! We are looking to add more optimizers to our interactive team.
What makes you the right person for the job? Well, with “strategist” in your actual job title, you need to be a planner and someone who looks for the best way to get the job the done. Fun to you is tracking conversions and getting the best pay-per-click rate out there.
So let’s talk qualifications.
- An intimate understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google My Business, YouTube and Google AdWords
- Proficient in SEO
- Able to provide content suggestions and strategies
- Experience developing and implementing promotions and contests on social media platforms
- Able to coordinate content management across multiple platforms
- Have built and managed multi-platform campaigns for numerous clients
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with e-newsletter publishing
- Keyword research and analysis is second nature
- Able to write simple copy, built reports, and provided clients with strategic advice
- Strong budgeting skills
- Experience with remarketing
- Familiarity with website programming on a variety of platforms including WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
If these qualifications describe you, send your resume to Trina Danis, VP Creative Services, at email@example.com. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
*This position has been filled.