Detail-oriented, efficient, organized. If these words make your heart skip a beat, you might be the perfect fit for our Executive Assistant/Office Manager position.
Just like a sous-chef in a bustling kitchen, you’ll support our President and CEO and entire team with your leadership, direction and expertise in all areas of administration, as we continue serving up quality work every day (chef hat not included). Even the best team needs some backup. And that’s where you come in.
Streamlining operational tasks? Check. Creating administrative efficiencies and supporting human resources? Yup. Managing tasks associated with internal engagement and communications processes? Definitely.
You’ll not only provide support to our President and CEO with everyday executive assistant functions, but also work alongside our senior management team, reporting directly to our Office Director. Since responsibility is your middle name, you’ll establish best practices for administration programs and procedures. In short, you’ll become our go-to person for all of us here at zag creative. Ready to dive in even more? Here are the other ways you’ll help us:
- Execute on administrative tasks as assigned by our President and CEO
- Manage operational tasks ensuring that they are streamlined, accurate and timely and best serve the office and workflow within
- Create administrative efficiencies that contribute to overall success
- Support the office with various tasks related to Human Resources
- Establish internal communications process that best drives productivity and morale
- Oversee internal engagement activities
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in administration and internal communications with a degree, diploma or certificate. Have human resources experience too? Bonus! Add a dash of knowledge and experience with general office operations and we’ve got ourselves the perfect resume recipe.
Our growing team here at zag creative is smart, dynamic and supportive. We work hard, we play hard and we make a difference in the community. If you’ve got the skills and the savvy to succeed in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re our next great hire.
Short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.