Working at a fast paced marketing firm requires keen decision making abilities and excellent juggling skills.
zag creative is looking to add a digital strategy manager to our busy digital department. We are looking for someone who loves to be challenged, is a non-conventional thinker, a great team leader, and is excited by the opportunity to work with varied goals, budgets, and client base.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Experience managing a team and overseeing the work of others
- An intimate understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google My Business, YouTube and Google AdWords
- SEO proficiency
- Experience creating and maintaining websites including managing the process of fresh builds from initial recommendations and site map planning to adhering to budgets and timelines (coding knowledge is not required but is definitely an asset)
- Developed and implemented online promotions and contests
- Led content development and management across multiple platforms
- Built and managed multi-platform campaigns for numerous clients
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with e-newsletter publishing
- Performed keyword research and analysis
- Advanced Google Analytics skills
- Reviewed and reported on analytics
- Experience with conversion optimization
- Budgeted, planned and allocated resources for a variety of clients
- Remarketing and marketing automation knowledge
If this describes you, please send your resume to Trina Danis, VP Creative Services at email@example.com.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
*This position has been filled.