We are in search of someone who is always looking to achieve better results. The person who makes goal-oriented plans that can be systematically carried out to improve performance. Basically, we want the star athlete of the digital world.
As we look to add more optimizers to our digital team, we are seeking an individual that is on top of the latest digital and online trends and that can help devise plans to meet client objectives. If you like tracking conversions, figuring out how to maximize clicks while minimizing budget, and working on web-related projects, read on.
To get to the podium, there are a few must-have qualifications:
- Ability to create solid strategies using necessary digital resources and ad platforms
- Experience with managing digital campaigns including setup, monitoring, and reporting
- Keyword research and analysis is second nature
- Able to write simple copy, build reports, and provide clients with strategic advice
- Experience with e-newsletter publishing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong budgeting skills
- Proficient in SEO
- AdWords certification(s)
MVPs might also have a few other standout qualities:
- Familiarity with website platforms including WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla
- Experience with programmatic advertising
If these qualifications describe your digital athleticism, send your resume to Trina Danis, VP Creative Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
*This position has been filled.