We are looking for a data-driven digital marketing strategist to help manage a plethora (yeah that’s right, plethora) of digital projects and lead our digital team.
You love data, reviewing and interpreting data, and turning it into strategies that get conversions aka results. Your data drives business. But you’re more than just insights and CPC. You can walk a client through a campaign, write down your brilliant recommendations, and implement and monitor multiple platforms.
Your resume demonstrates digital greatness. You have:
- Experience leading a team and overseeing the work of others
- An intimate understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google My Business, YouTube and Google AdWords
- SEO proficiency
- Developed and implemented online promotions and contests
- Content development ideas and an abundance of recommendations
- Led content management across multiple platforms
- Built and managed multi-platform campaigns for numerous clients
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with e-newsletter publishing
- Performed keyword research and analysis
- Written ad copy, built reports, and provided clients with strategic advice
- Budgeted, planned and allocated resources for a variety of clients
- Knowledge of remarketing
- A great thirst for learning and knowledge
If this describes you, you should definitely send your resume to Trina Danis, VP Creative Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.