We wanted to post for an Executioner because, well it sounds pretty cool, but we were also a little afraid at the resumes we might see so Production Designer it is.
zag creative is looking for a graphic designer that can help our team execute campaign creative as well as a variety of creative collateral materials.
The individual best suited for this position has a minimum of 1 – 2 years of design experience under their belt with the following:
- Ability to accurately prepare and send files for production
- Proficiency in Adobe CC and Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively and present ideas efficiently
- High level of initiative and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience with web design is an asset
Even though the primary responsibility of this role would be to support our design team and take creative from initial design to production-ready, the individual best suited for this role would also able to think creatively and execute design tasks on their own as well.
Please forward your resume and portfolio to Hannah Miller, Art Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.