2. People, in general, are happier when they spend their money on experiences, not things.
3. You’ve crimped your hair more recently than you’ve taken a vacation (if this is you, you’e extra overdue).
4. Vacations improve productivity.
5. Alberta is beautiful, and you don’t have to go far to get away.
6. Vacations can help you live longer.
7. You feel like you could take a nap at any moment.
8. And when you do, you wake up feeling even more sleepy.
9. A “staycation” still counts as a vacation, and there are tons of free things to do in Edmonton this summer!
I hope that this list has inspired you to break out of your routine and have an adventure before the weather gets cold again. Deep down, you know your life will still be here when you get back. Now get out there and have some fun!